Greetings from the organizing committee of INDIA PAIN UPDATE 2019.
It is our pleasure to invite you to the fourth edition of India Pain Update 2019 on December 7 & 8 at Hotel Le Méridien, New Delhi, India. The first three editions of the conference were a huge success with over 400 delegates attending the deliberations each year. This year too, faculty and delegates from several countries shall be attending to learn about the latest developments & research and to share best practices in the specialty of Pain Medicine.
The scientific program this year comprises of informative, engaging presentations and discussion that will link the basic science updates and evidence based practice.
Seeing the tremendous response for workshop last year we have planned for four workshops this year.
Two workshops have been dedicated to Basic and Advanced on fluoroscopic guided pain procedures. The basic workshop will benefit residents and clinicians who are early into their careers. The advanced workshop is designed for clinicians who want to take their proficiency of interventions to the next level and add these interventions in their armamentarium. The third workshop is based on ultrasound guided pain interventions. We have the best of national and international faculty conducting these workshops.
For the first time, we have organized a workshop on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). This workshop will entail practical demonstration of CBT and will be discussing how to integrate it into your practice.
The emphasis of our meetings has always been to have a right balance of basic and advanced topics in pain medicine with emphasis on improving clinical skills.
We invite you to be a part of this Academic feast.
Organising Committee Members
The Registration fee as mentioned below includes
attendance to Workshop and also the conference
- 25 SEATS
- Pain Interventions (BASIC)
- 25 SEATS
- Pain Interventions (ADVANCED)
- 25 SEATS
- Pain Interventions
COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY (CBT)
- 10 SEATS
- For Chronic Pain
Highlights Of The Scientific Program
- Comprehensive Management of Pain due to Sport Injuries
- Interventional, Surgical, Conservative and Psychological aspect
- Ultrasound Guided Pain Interventions
- Spine interventions/Thoracic wall Blocks in Chronic Pain
- Tricks & Tips of Ultrasound guided interventions
- Advances in Sacroiliac Joint Pain Management
- Neuropathic Pain : What’s new in Sympathetically Mediated Pain
- Neuropathic Itch : Other end of the Spectrum!
- Nonspecific Back Pain : A Diagnostic Dilemma!
- Central Sensitization : Role in Cancer Pain
- Palliative Care : A Pain Clinicians Perspective
- Video Demonstrations
- T2-T3 Sympathectomy
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Regenerative Medicine : PRP
- Psychological Interventions in Chronic Pain
DELEGATES : ₹ 4,000 | STUDENTS : ₹ 3,000